- NWRECC continues our mission as a "stepping stone toward a brighter future" for our communities. Our computer learning centers are more than a computer with Internet access, we truly will help each resident develop and learn the skills necessary in becoming self –sufficient
NWRECC will be opening two computer centers the end of September at Wylie Street Station and Tree House.
Wylie’s Center will be the largest Neighborhood Network Center in Idaho.
- 7 Computers all linked to the Internet
- Staffed with a center director who will work with each resident by identifying their needs and goals, and assist in developing and tracking a plan toward a brighter future
- A separate children's learning area that provides a daycare service for the kids,while the parents are busy learning, and provides the children with after school programs and computer learning programs
- Internet classes taught by community education professor
- Educational and on the job training referral programs
- ESL classes
- GED preparation
- Hooked on Phonics Reading Accelerator
- Hands on Banking financial literacy classes
- Credit Repair Courses
- First Time Home Buyer Classes
- Crime Prevention and Education by Crime Stoppers
- Imagine Mars by NASA
The above are just a few of the amazing programs available in our computer centers!